Mobile Tray System only £1,250!
The versatile tray teeth whitening system offering mobility to visit salons and clients.
The light is a robust build and offers strength and durability. It is sturdy in construction and manufactured to take the vigours of mobile use.
- Superior technology for unsurpassed reliability
- Easy to read and use control panel with audible timer count down
- Light weight and sturdy for superior maneuverability. Wheelbase disassembles in minutes for easy transportation.
- Stylish aluminium wheeled case protects and carries all parts of the light during transport
- Wavelength range: 390-490nm
- Light source: 2 groups high power blue LED; 6pcs per group
- Powerful OSRAM blue LEDs: 36W
- LED life expectancy: >50,000 hours
- Input power: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz
Whitening Lamp Advantages
- Our outstanding cool light technology is researched and developed by professional team, which is very effective, ensure you get perfectly white teeth in short time.
- The specific wavelength accelerates the oxidisation process and will quickly achieve white teeth.
- The semi-conductor light source will thoroughly prevent the disadvantage of halogen and harmful UV light and achieve truly luminescent whitening, the semi-conductor has a guaranteed long life (more than 50,000 hours).
- The LED head unit has a unique design, the light source has a wide range and the light comes in at a perfect angle and radiates fully and uniformly.
- The distance between the LED head unit and cheek retractor will make sure the LED head unit keeps clean, prevents cross-infection and meet high hygiene standards.
- Build-in smart card system, which can make your machine more security and personal.
- All the parts are made of aluminium, which can last for long use.
- Easy operation, easy to take and fashion design.
- 20 Treatment Tray Kits
- Shade Guide
- 20 Aftercare Kits or Pens
- Disclaimer Form
- Aftercare Cards
At the Teeth Whitening Company we have systems to suit all budgets and requirements. Here's some more of our complete systems:
or you can call (044) 07903 683 019 if you require more info.