Review our store
Have you bought from us before? We'd love to know what you thought so please leave us a review here. You need to have ordered online previously and be logged in to leave a review.
Fastest Whitening results for stubborn staining
A chairside gel type tooth whitening system designed for busy individuals that expect the fastest results. Its unique photo-initiated catalyst helps the whitening mixture to penetrate deeply into teeth structures, achieving a stunning whitening result, which can be further improved by the aid of our propietary tooth whitening unit, or any other tooth whitening units available on the market.
Deliver the fastest whitening result
5 procedures per kit
Purified 35% H2O2 whitening solution
Gingival protection guarantees comfort & safety
1 Bottle 15ml 35%HP
5x5ml Catalyst Powder
2x3ml ml syringes Gingival Protection Gel
Enough for 5 treatments
MSDS Sheets available
Finger wipes /face covers/vitamin Es sticks
THIS IS A 5+ PACK BUY A 10 PACK AND SAVE AND BUY 2 PACKS AND GET FREE PENS !
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Perform a pre-treatment oral exam and consult with the patient on his or her desired whitening results to determine the best treatment plan for his or her individual situation.
1. Apply lip protection cream and insert Cheek Retractor with the tongue guard pointing down. Stretch the face protection cloth around the outside of the cheek retractor and fold down the top. Determine the existing tooth shade.
2. Place the protective eye goggles on the patient.
3. Insert cotton rolls on either side of the buccal frenum. Apply extra lip protection along the insides of the superior and inferior lip.
4. Dry the teeth and gums. Apply BlueSeal™ Gingival Protection. Light cure in a circular motion.
5. Open the 35% H2O2 liquid container carefully. Protective gloves and eyewear should be worn in case of spill or leakage. Mix the catalyst powder and liquid H2O2 together using the included spatula into a wet paste. (Paste consistency should be such that it does not “drip” off of the application brush.) Apply a 2-3 mm layer to the teeth using the included brush. Set the Whitening Accelerator for a six-minute cycle using the Set Time button on the control panel. Position the Whitening Accelerator lamp head at a 90° angle to the patient’s teeth and press the Start/Stop button to begin the six-minute cycle. Do not reseal paste container. Remaining paste cannot be reused and must be disposed of in accordance with local regulations.
6. At the end of the six-minute cycle, suction off the whitening paste.
7. If the patient requires additional whitening, proceed with the additional whitening treatment steps outlined in the instruction manuals included with all BEYOND™ Whitening Kits. At the end of the treatment, remove the face protection cloth, cheek retractor, cotton rolls, and protective eye goggles and ask the patient to rinse his or her mouth with warm water. Show the patient his or her new white tooth shade.
Important Points to Note
Pregnant or lactating women or persons under the age of sixteen are not recommended to undergo the procedure.Terminate the whitening procedure if any patient reports severe tooth sensitivity and remove all whitening gel before treating with fluoride.
Within the twenty-four hours after the procedure, patients should avoid colored food and drinks. Use of tobacco products should be limited.
Quickwhite is contraindicated for patients with known allergy or chemical sensitivity to peroxides or glycols.
Do not use BEYOND™ BlueSeal™ Gingival Protection on patients with known sensitivity to resins. If dermatitis, rash, or any other allergic reaction develops, flush area with water and refer patient to a physician.
Advise the patient that it is safe to swallow their saliva during the treatment.
If the whitening paste comes into contact with the patient’s gums during the treatment, the pink tissue may turn white during the treatment. This will fade in a few hours following the treatment and is not cause for concern.
Depending on the patient’s diet, oral hygiene, and use of tobacco products, periodic touch-up treatments may be necessary to maintain his or her new, white smile.
Precautions and Warnings
The Kit contains 35% hydrogen peroxide. Keep out of reach of children. If accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. If this product comes into contact with skin or eyes, rinse immediately with water and seek medical attention.
Please create an account or login to post a review of this product.
The Teeth Whitening Company will not use the personal information collected on this website for any purpose other than individual customer care, mailing of product information, or special offers. For these purposes, the information may be stored, processed, and, if necessary, passed on to other companies of the The Teeth Whitening Company . The Teeth Whitening Company declares that all information will be treated confidentially and in accordance with the legal provisions concerning data protection.
Please note our standard delivery policy within The United Kingdom will be via post or postal courier and expected delivery times will be within 3 working days on orders placed via our telesales team. International orders will be shipped via UPS which can be tracked/traced via your allocated order number. Postage and packing charges will apply and you will be informed of these and the amounts at time of placing order. If your order is urgent we will do our utmost to accommodate you. We will endeavour to give you delivery date at time of placing your order.